To book a private function please contact Renee on 0451810107.
Let us Celebrate with YOU!
- Baby Shower
- Hen’s night
- Corporate events
- Team building
- End of year function
- Social groups.
- Just because…
Stuff you need to know
- 2.5 – 3 hour sessions.
- $60 per head
- We do require a minimum of 8 people for private functions. If you are unable to get 8 paying guests, the organizer is responsible for paying the difference to reach the minimum payment of 8 guests.
- We can host up to 25 people at Blackwood or up to 60 people if we come to you. We are open to growing our business, so if you have more than 60 people, lets chat!
- Set up and pack down in venues is usually 30 min’s either side of the chosen class time.
- Most guests choose 1-4pm for sessions but I am happy to discuss timings with you to suit your needs.
- Everything you need to create your own masterpiece.
- Paint brushes, acrylic paint, easel, stretched canvas and an apron will be provided.
- We encourage guests to wear something you wouldn’t mind getting paint on.
- Blackwood events only – You are welcome to bring your favourite drinks and snacks.
- Blackwood events only – Glasses are provided. Drinking water is also provided.
Arrival before class
- Please arrive on time, we recommend 5 minutes prior to your event.
- All minors up to the age of 18 should be accompanied by a paying adult.
- I’m happy to come to you should you wish to host your function at a venue or your home in the Adelaide metro area. I’m also happy to host functions at my home studio in Blackwood.
- If your function is outside the Adelaide metro area an appropriate fee is charged to commute to your venue. This fee is agreed upon at the time of your booking and is payable one week before the event.
- A suitable space to hold the art class with tables and chairs.
- It is your responsibility to protect your furniture and floor coverings from paint splatters/spills. Previous guests have used disposable plastic drop sheets from the hardware store as an inexpensive way to cover a table/floor.
- Running water/sink to wash out brushes in.
- A secure and private link to my website is provided to the host for you to share with your guests. This way your guests can book in for themselves online and pay using a credit card, Afterpay or bank transfer. We find this saves the host the hassle of collecting money etc.
- All tickets for private events must be paid for one week prior to your event date.
Some businesses choose to add a fee on top of our ticket price to cover wages for staff. It is completely your choice, please advise us at the time of booking.
- Covid restrictions will be applied according to Government guidelines at the time.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund you should you be unable to attend your booking, however we are able to reschedule or send a credit note.
- Should you wish to cancel, you must notify us at least 24 hours before the start of your session to reschedule or receive a credit note. Thank you for your understanding.